This weekend we are off on a new adventure to Copenhagen! We’ll be going for five days in total and the weather forecast is looking perfect. You can now read all about our trip here. As you guys know well by now I like to keep my packing simple and compact, so here is my carry-on only wardrobe for Copenhagen.
This travel capsule wardrobe for the Copenhagen is perfect for cooler spring days. The temperatures are forecast to range between 7-18°C, with lots of sunshine – yay!
Copenhagen – City
I’ve put together this travel capsule wardrobe for a five day trip, which will include exploring the city, parks and gardens.
Clothes + Accessories Packing List
- Pink Ruffle Hem Top – Chelsea28
- White Long Sleeve – Madewell
- Lavender Ruffle Shoulder Top – Wilt (similar here and here)
- Teddy Jacket – Gina Tricot
- Blush Cardigan – Vila (similar here)
- Blush Teddy Coat – Vila (similar here)
- Pink Swing Dress – Free People
- Black Tights
- Mid Ripped Skinny Jeans – Mango (similar here)
- Overalls – Pull & Bear
- Bandana – HM (similar here and here)
- Light Scarf (similar here)
- Heavy Scarf (similar here)
- White Sneakers – Puma
- Black Lace up boots – Wittner (similar here)
Other Items Packing List
- 1 x warm pyjamas
- 1 x bed socks
- 1 x singlet for layering
- 3 x socks
- Lip balm
- DLSR Camera and charger
- Phone charger
- Battery pack for charging on the go
- Universal adaptor
For full details on how and what I pack for my carry-on toiletries take a peek at this post.
Below I’ve put together the outfits I plan to wear over our five day trip. I like to decide on my outfits before I pack. That way there is zero stress getting dressed each day. You can easily do the same by laying out your outfits and getting a photo of them on your phone to look back at. To make things even simpler you can even put them into a ‘travel outfits’ album so the photos don’t get lost amongst all the travel snaps you’ll be getting!
Have your tried packing a spring carry-on only wardrobe for Copenhagen and if so what are your carry-on essentials for a spring trip? I’d love to hear below.
If you like the items in my travel capsule wardrobe for Copenhagen you can shop them and support Jayde Archives at the same time by using some of the affiliate links included in this post.